The Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir/Burgundy glass enhances your enjoyment of all Pinot Noir wines including, of course, Burgundies.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Pinot Noir varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir/Burgundy Set of 2 (P/N 6416/07). These glasses are perfect for other full-bodied, low-tannin red wines including Barberesco, Barbera, Barolo, Gamay and Nebbiolo.
- The lead-free crystal highlights and brightens the appearance of the wine.
- The wide bowl exposes more wine to air to intensify bouquet and gives you plenty of room to swirl.
- The perfectly-tapered shape directs the wine to the tip of your tongue, the area most sensitive to the distinctive flavor of Pinot Noir varietals.
What do customers say?
- Pros: "Makes the wine taste better", "Beautiful", "Practical", "Great shape", "Reasonably priced", "Perfect for entertaining", "Easy to replace"
- Cons: "Delicate", "Have to be careful with them", "Requires hand washing"
- Burgundy glasses have a wider shape than Bordeaux, Cabernet and red wine glasses.
- The Vinum Burgundy glass is about 1/4 the price of Riedel's Sommeliers equivalent.
- Riedel has a loyal following among wine lovers, and strikes many as the right balance between design and value.